Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sunday Lunch

Solibao Restaurant just across the Burnham Park, where we had our sunday lunch...



This sunday we had a not so usual lunch..Why? It's different because we had our sunday lunch not in any fancy resto here in manila but in BAGUIO. Yezzz... Finally I set foot in this wonderful place. And had a great sunday lunch in Baguio with my family. Food there are very great...very filling...Was so happy to have tasted different menu and very fresh, very yummy. Actually, the food we ordered were just the usual food that we eat also here in Manila. Nothing unusual, nothing exotic because I am afraid to try different food, especially foods i do not know. We ordered:



Barbecue - The barbecue tastes good but I didn't like the way it was cooked..There were some parts that was half done... But the taste?? really great!

Sinigang na Baboy - My favorite of the day, this soup tastes like a real sinigang sa sampaloc not like the ready mixed that you easily buy in the stores. I wonder how to cook this one. Tastes natural. hhhmmm so yummy...


Chicken Curry - Not so good. I have a very good taste of "gata" in most menus but this time, it's tastes good for me. (But the chicken surry I am doing is better than this one). Hehehe and also the Malaysian Chicken Curry I tried in Malaysia is great..I'll share it maybe next time. If my bestfriend will teach me how.harharhar...



Inihaw na Pusit - Quite dry. I personally didn't like it. I just tried it and didn't like the taste.



Arroz Caldo - For my baby, since she can't eat our food, I ordered arrozcaldo for her.


Puto Bumbong - Hmmm also my day's favorite. Their puto bumbong tastes different because of the sugar they used. The sugar came from coconut not from the sugar cane. I just don't know how they call it but, it tastes good with the putobumong.







No comments: