Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Lunch

It's a Sunday today and we would normally go out and eat lunch in a good reastaurant. But because of some reasons, I decided to just stay home and cook for us. Cook something that would make us feel we are havin a fine dining far from our comfort place. In an instant, I decided to have an Itallian menu. Since I have a left over of spaghetti sauce, i thought of doing another dish.. I made Grilled Pepper Chicken (my own recipe). Here it is....
Grilled Pepper Chicken is very easy to do. First I rub calamansi juice with salt and pepper, after 10 mins I cooked it in a pre-heated oven for about 20 mins or until the chicken is about to cook. Then I poured barbeque sauce all over the chicken, turning it upside down once in a while...Then I added more pepper and a little brown sugar to make it more tasty. then wait for couple more minutes...then there you go....tasting it is the best part of my cooking. I served it together with the spaghetti to have an Itallian feel of it...heheheh

No comments: