Monday, October 27, 2008

One Great Mommy Moment

Look at the smile on Rica's face..One great mommy moment to see her sweet smile
They are good pals
Good night my baby sister..=)

Railey takes care of Rica
Kuya and Baby bonding

Another mommy moment feeling came to me on the day of my birthday. Railey is really a very loving kuya. If I were in Rica's place, I think I will be so greatful to have Railey as my kuya. Well, just by seeing them happy together, playing together makes my heart jump and smile. Railey will personally ask me to take photos of them. One great mommy moment to see them loving each other. And everytime i look at their photos together, it really makes me feel happy. It's good to know that they have each other. And if I 'm gone I know they would take care of each other. And these photos are the great memories and moments that I will treasure.

No comments: