Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Birthday wish list

I'll be celebrating my birthday soon and here are my top 10 great wishes and my top 10 real wishes:

Top 10 Great Wishes:
1. European tour (again) this time with the whole family
2. A new Car
3. Initial D arcade for my Railey
4. Spa like CR for our new house
5. My own coffee and bakeshop
6. Take up culinary studies
7. Discover a new and great tasting recipe and be famous all over the world
8. Be at least 3 inches slimmer on my waist and get 40lbs less on my weight
9. Help a lot of people
10.Meet my 2 angels in my dream

Top 10 Real Wishes
1. SLR Camera
2. MAC Make up
3. She Uemura falsies
4. Hello Kitty Make Up kit
5. Escada Moon Sparkle Perfume
6. Gucci Bag
7. ODM Watch (to add for my collection)
8. Oakley eyeglass frame
9. 1 day unlimited shopping (hahhaha)
10. Enough time to sleep and rest

No comments: