Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm 30 and I'm Pretty

It's exactly 12mn of Oct. 26, 2008 while I'm doing this and I'm turning 30. I was not so happy turning 30 about 2 weeks ago.Why? Maybe because I can't accept the fact that I'll say goodbye to being 20's. Can't get the idea of how am I going to dress up when I'm in my 30's, how to do my make up? Whew! it's quite a pressuring moment on my part because I really hate being old. I don't want to see any lines on my face, sagging skins all over my body, bulges on my torso, even gray hairs. But nothing can stop the time. it's the reality and everybody will come to being 30. Hmmmm, but at this point, I can say that I'm happy being 30 and I've learned to accept the fact that being 30 is not something that you should be scared of. In fact, I'm proud of being 30 because I'm 30 and I'm pretty. Why I feel pretty beisdes being 30? Here are the reasons's why:

1. I have a husband
2. I have my smart kids
3. I have lots of false lashes
4. My MAC makeup makes me feel even more comfortable of my looks
5. I got enough sleep for the past week
6. This is the longest birthday celebration i ever had. (Baguio, NYPD pizza tripping, Fish and Co with my friends, Ice Skating with the kids in MOA, Bonding with my "Ka-Chongs," and more to come) I've never had this week long celebration before and I love it...
7. I have my perfume collection
8. I still have my mom who will always be there for me forever
9. I can drive and go wherever I want
10. I'm 30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes you are fabulous mare! Sabi nga nila, its okay to be 30 as long as you look 20.