Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One Great Mommy Moment

This was taken while they were sleeping, can you see they sleep with the same postion...It happens most of the time..If one of them moves the other moves as well and would end up with the same position again..


Everynight before I sleep, I always see to it that my kids are already sleeping. I would stare at both of them and kiss them goodnight. And it makes my tired body really feel better. There were times that I would smile just by staring at their innoocent sleeping habits. I keep thinking and praying that they would grow up to be God fearing persons, and good citizens. I know that if they become God fearing person all the goodness in life will come their way. What are they going to be when they grow up? Are they going to be professionals? Will they be having their own business? What kind of family awaits my kids? I know that with prayers and my unconditional love will be their weapons for a good future ahead. Whew! No moms would wish less for their kids. All the very best as much as possible. How I wish to see them growing and growing with a good personality. As of now, I can see Railey will be growing up a sweet and caring kuya to his sister and to his family. He would always say I love you to us, even with Rica's yaya and our househelp. Very emotional at times but still, he knows how to comfort me if he feels i'm not feeling ok. When his sister would wake up while sleeping at night, Railey comes near her and gently pats her back and kisses her forhead puts blanket on his sister until she finally sleeps back again. It's a great mommy moment..Really. From There I believe that when they grow up, they will help each other and love each other. Railey is a very protective kuya. Although there may betimes that Railey throws tantrum, we can't really help it he's a kid, but he knows how to say sorry. And I'm proud of him because he is sensitive with how other people feels. I hope he will continue being sweet and will not change his affection towards us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww ...what a nice mommy post ...