Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are you ready yet?

Are you ready yet? Are you prepared to go? Have you done all the things that you think needs to be done before you say goodbye? Are you willing to say goodbye to all your love ones? These are the questions that are hard to find the perfect answers. Many people are not comfortable in talking about death. But, I personally believe there's nothing wrong in preparing yourself and be ready for the uncertain day to come. All of us are going to have our own end of story, we may bid goodbye to life differently. Some are good some are not,well hopefully mine would be a good one. And even if you think you are ready to go, we often think of the people we love, how will they feel, how will they react to the situation, and how the life will go on for them. Everytime I think of leaving them, sometimes I feel guilty because I am ready to say goodbye to them but they are not ready to bid farewell to me. I love them, I love myself and I love the life I have in this world. But I'm ready to give it back to Him if the situation calls for it. There are things that I want to fulfill before He asks back my life. Some things were already "mission accomplished", some things are still "in the process", some things are "yet to be done".

1. Have kids, and see them proud and happy
2. Make my mom really proud of me in anyway I can
3. Help my husband the best way I can to make himelf strong
4. Feed the needy
5. Travel with family and make beautiful memories that no one ever get
6. Find all my long lost friends make apeace to some whom I had a not so good endings
7. Invest for the future of my kids
8. Attend to my mom's wedding and my Brother's launching party for whatever business he wants to pursue
9. Greatest portrait of my life
10. Be saved

I think I may say that I'm ready if I already achieved all these things and I can say that I'm ready to go. But we cannot say when our life will end. But please please please, give me enough time to make all things done before leaving the wonderful world and life that I have.

No comments: