Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello Kitty and Hello Rica




The reason why I chose the Hello Kitty design for my blogsite is because my daughter loves Hello Kitty. And since I'm a very supportive mom (ahem) to my kids likes and favorites. I took the day off to look for Hello Kitty items. Fortunately I'm a fan of 168 shopping mall in divisoria so I had a chance to choose from a lot of Hello Kitty stuffs there. You can haggle with their prices since i think they already is a reasonable price than any other malls. You can still ask for a lower price especially if you are getting a lot of them. Well, I really didn't take pictures of them because I'm preparing as early as now for her birthday (imagine her bday is on february...) and most items I bought will be given to the guests on her bday. Well, but of course I bought her favorite Hello Kitty Lampshade. When we were in Hello Kitty store, she would smile to Hello Kitty, maybe she thought Hello Kitty was smiling back at her...(poor rica)... So now she can smile and keep smiling to Hello Kitty as much as she wants to because Hello Kitty is all hers now. hehehe Well, As early as now I know my baby would become kikay like me...She loves accessories so much like my bracelets, watch necklaces. she keeps on touching it whenever i get near her. even the headband, she loves it.. maybe because until now she has no hair like me...hehehe kidding... Maybe soon I'll be posting all her cutesy Hello Kitty stuffs...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello kitty is really cute.