Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Lunch

Hola!!! I'm back to having regular sunday lunch. And the very first sunday lunch we had was Tinolang Manok. Ok, ok...We were suppose to have our first sunday lunch out with the whole family. Too bad that my hubby and my son wasn't feeling good. Last night (saturday night) I rushed eric (my hubby) to Capitol Medical Center for a very bad stomach pain. I was praying and hoping that it wsn't that serious. Because a lot of things crossed my nervous mind. I just wish it was just something he ate, or something not needing a serious medical attention. After 5 hours of waiting... (series of medical tests) they found out that everything's within normal limits. At least it wasn't appendicitis or pancreatitis....very relieving... He was diagnosed to have gastritis... and no surgery needed...whooo! And aside from my hubby, Railey was having an asthma atack and it is probably because of the weather... He often have coughs and colds everytime the weather changes. So the usual nebulization and medication to the rescue!!! and so we decided just to have lunch at home. Since it was unexpected lunch, we were not prepared to cook a special lunch. Fortunately ate baby cooks delicious Chicken Tinola. We all liked it even my baby and my stepdad who is a spanish guy. Tinola is an all time filipino favorite. I wasn't able to take picture, sorry...my fault..I didn't check the batteries in my cam were all drained. Been busy for the past weeks to even check one of my necessities (camera that is). Anyway, we decided to have Chicken Tinola for our sunday lunch so that everybody can have soup and very healthy for my hubby, my sick son and my baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tinolang manok is good to have ... I like it though I like to have chicken fried ...