Monday, January 19, 2009

My Lil Kitty Model

Rica's Kikay kit...Wondering what's inside???

It was a really happy moment for me when I tried to clean up all my daughter's accessories and put it all together in 1 kikay kit. this way she'll learn how to make use of "kikay kit."


Just like moms'


The best thing was when I tried on some cutesy stuffs on her, I was surprised that she liked it. She never get irritated with her dangling earrings. And she was in a great mood of posing for some photo shots. She was so perfectly cooperative while doing those shots and I believe that a superstar blood runs through her...hahahahhaha!!!!


The Fresh look


The innocent look


Side View

Front View

Snobbish look

You will notice how comfy she is with those colorful accessories. Very girly baby huh! I hope she won't grow up so fast. I am enjoying every moment she makes us laugh.

No comments: