Friday, January 9, 2009

Preparing for a Kitty party

I am so excited preparing for my daughter's Hello Kitty party. I am caught between crisis and memories.. Anyway I know a lot of people are really trying to tighten their belts for some unreasonable expenses. But I don't want my baby's 1st ever party to suffer. Well, I'm surely preparing a good party for my baby and the guests. Thanks to Max's Restaurant because they have this huge venue that I never thought they have. It can accomodate 150 over guests. Tiffany chairs, a large center stage and a very spacious lawn for some foodie carts. Ok, ok at first I was not convinced to hold her party at Max's Resto because I feel that it is just a very casual dining venue for families. But when I saw the place, well, I thought of giving it a chance, not to mention their yummy chicken.....and other delicious menus. The theme is based on her favorite thing of course. She likes looking at hello kitty and smiling back at her. At least, she can have the perfect birthday party she'll be proud of. More treats for the kiddos and guests. truly very tiring but rewarding to see them happy.... sorry can't post pictures, surprise surprise for the mean time!!!