Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sign mo Laugh ko

An interesting sign caught my busy mind while on our way to Makati Medical Center. As we all know that Makati City is full of traffic rules in one way or another. This sign was the best.. hehehehe (ironically speaking) Well, I tried to understand that we are in deep financial crisis nowadays and lets understand that even the government are trying to lead for some cost cutting activity. So whats the result? Tada. . . . .





No left turn and No U turn sign in one single shot. I don't really know if there's such thing as this one. But during my driving school class, I was not taught or even informed that I will soon cross this kind of sign. And as far as my experience is concerned, well, it's only in Makati that I was able to see this sign. Only in the Philippines as well....

No comments: