Friday, January 30, 2009

Relaxing Moment

I've been soooo busy these days for being the "personal driver" of my mom....It's a good thing she loves going to malls....heheheh My advantage as well. And my brother is busy also for the Asian Celebrity Poker Tournament at Dusit Hotel. Now, I have to bring my son to school and squeeze in my mom's itenerary for the day. Been wanting to have a day off... So, 1 afternoon when I was about to bring my son to school, I asked for a couple of hours off. After I bring my son to school, I searched for the nearest spa available for my tired body... Actually there were lots of spas around our vicinity but I was looking for something with a homey ambiance. I never get to go to spa alone, I was always with my friend aphol. This time she was not available though. Her youngest was sick then. This time I tried ths Body Wellness Aromatherapy and Reflexology. It's a small spa along Tomas Morato. I tried it and fortunately, I found what I wanted. Since I was there 1pm, there were only 1 client and the nicest, the sauna was my own....Hahahhaha.... I was able to indulge in the heat of the sauna alone. I felt it was so personal.. The therapist was great. The massage is relaxing... I had the full body scrub and massage and i finished in time for my son's dismissal. I think I'll be coming back to Body Wellness next week. It was really a nice experience.. I love it and I felt ready for another week of driving....hahahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sosyal ka mare ... sana ganun din ako no ... pa-spa spa na lang .... hehe