Sunday, January 11, 2009

Post Christmas Party

Gurls

Mj and Me

Kaye and Marvs


Kaye

Josh


The guys pretending to be models

Me and my friends had a post christmas celebration last night Jan. 10, 2009 at Benito's Resto Bar along Tomas Morato. This was not the original plan though, we were planning to have wonderful chats over pizza but well, things changed with hungry tummy. heheheh!!! We had Sisig... the unendind world of sisig... That night was another giggling moment for me because we were able to plan again for our next out of town trip. "Dumag" will be our next in line trip after our Bora trip.

For me, it was not the highlight of the event. It was the moment that they saw their inaanak again. At least just before her birthday so they will be prepared for their next gift. =)) . Thanks to ur kitty gifts and I'm sure my baby was able to enjoy all the stuffs you guys gave her. Especially to ninong Josh who gave her gifts, I really mean gifts... that she can still use 5 years from now... Ooops just be sure it won't cover the succeeding years to come..

Seriously speaking, I am very thankful that we saw each other once again. I know how busy-bee these people are, but at least they made effort to squeeze in the time for our friendship, the time for our bonding... I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice nice ... AMN peepz ah