Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sign mo Laugh ko

I missed doing this part of my blog. But I won't permit the year to pass without my year end sign mo laugh ko. I understand that these days, a lot of sale items, promotions and clearance items are everywhere. And you can see signs that will catch your attention, and this one really caught mine. I'm a fan of "sale" items and before coming in the store, I always look for the sign as to how many percent the discount would be and other promotional propaganda. Here's one:


Maybe the store has a lot of "sale" items, they have sales and yet they still have "buy 1 take 1" promotion." See, "Sales, 10% off, and buy 1 take 1." There are 3 promotions in 1 store and they were correct, "Sale for singular, sales for plural...." ok Maybe my english teacher would hate me for giving justifications for this...uhmmmmm.....

No comments: