Friday, December 19, 2008

She is so kikay!







Today, I had a very nice shopping time alone. I've been wanting this time alone. Going to mall by myself, not worrying about anybody, about time or whatever that would interfere on my shopping abilities. Nyahahah! I'm so pleased with all the cute stuffs I saw. They really caught my attention because i must admit, I seldom buy stuffs for my baby girl, because my mom would tell me not to. She's coming home this week and she has a lot of stuffs for my girl. But when i saw these bracelets, necklaces for young kikays, haaay, I wasn't able to stop myself. I splurge into abubot shopping for my little kikay. I was thinking if she would wear those, and fortunately my baby is a kikay at heart. She loved it too. I wasn't able to take pictures for the nice shirts and dresses I bought because I asked ate baby to wsh it quick, in time for the coming of her granny. I bought her 2 mini dresses for her tights and leggings.... 1 polo shirt and pedal shorts and baby necktie, imagine how my little kikay will turn into a baby fashionista. hehehe.. Oh how i really loved seeing my baby building her own character, her own physique, image...I suddenly realized, hey, I want her to be the future Binibining Pilipinas.... Seeing her happy with her stuffs made me say that she'll be a true blue beauty queen very soon. I just can't wait to see her grow up....