Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good time with Good friends









Just after Christmas day, Kay and I decided to finally meet after a long long time...months and weeks....heheheh.. We had a very nice chit chatting and dinner..(thanks to kay) at Bubba Gump in Trinoma...I was so touched with her eagerness to see us sine she leaves in the south and I'm in a far away north. Not to mention her traffic disasters. She can even ask me to meet her halfway...but to my convenience, she met me in the far far away kingdom of trinoma.... hehehehhe...It was really nice seeing her again and having some small talks, sharing stories bout our kids. When we were still officemates, we never had enough time to bond. Because we see each other as a bitch and a witch....And we ended up as "magkumare." Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you! Have a blessed life ahead....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha ... I'm the bitch ... you were not a witch ...

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year mare .... love yah!

Unknown said...

match pala suot natin na blouse ... parehong purple ... hehe

rochelle said...

love you too.. and u are a very lovable person noh!!!