Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My BFF makes me feel good...

Yes, truly I have BFF and it definitely makes me feel good everytime I ask her help. It makes me look good and feel good. And I won't be making further introductions, just hang on and meet my BFF...... My Make up collections... Nyahahaha!!!


My make-up collections and my Brushes



I've always loved to experiment on my looks. If I feel bored in the way I do my hair and my face, I'd simply call my BFF's attention and ask for a little help. A little do over here and there and Voila!!!! A new me. That's why it makes me really look and feel good all the time. It's been my investment since the day I learned how to put it on. I keep reading magazines, blogs, reviews to keep me updated. It may be a bit expensive but I tell you, it's worth it.



A closer look to my favorites, MAC Prep and Prime with SPF. Just after cleansing and toning and before applying anything on, This MAC Prep and Prime really does wonders. It makes your make up application smooth and easy to blend. Another is MAC Loose Powder and Nars Loose Powder. It's my last and finishing touches. After Applying make up, loose powder sets it and I can wear my make up all day long, no retouching needed.


My make up essentials are my Shu Uemura falsies, Lash Grip Glue and Shu Uemura Curler. These are the things that I can't live without when it comes to my beauty rituals. I have a very small and dull eyes and because of these 3 essentials, I feel more comfortable with my look because they open my soul windows and gives drama to my look.

No comments: