Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can't Resist Bar-b-Que

My Bro playing with the heart-shaped basket of condiments...
The Bar-B-Que you can't resist.
My son and his favorite

All of us love bar-b-que? Isn't it? I mean, who doesn't? I have tried a lot of barbeques from every places I've traveled to but there's only one barbeque that makes me keep coming back. Even my son's dainty taste buds keep wanting more. The barbecue stand I'm bragging is located in Project 4 q.c. I must admit they really serve delicious barbeque and even if we live in Timog, we still drop by in Project 4 just to have an awesome taste satisfaction for our cravings. The name of the barbeque stand or the canteen I should say is Morning Sun. HEHEHE!!! If you happen to drop by at Rajah Matanda cor. JP Rizal in project 4, try to grab some barbeques and I assure you, 100% it tastes really good and for me, it's the barbeque that you can't resist.