Monday, November 10, 2008

Opposites Attract


MY friend aphol... She's one great person with full of dreams and ideals. Well, I guess she gets her strength from all her dreams... We've been friends since our single days. But now we've gone a long long way. Our friendship may not be always sweet as an icecream but for me it's a too good to be true friendship. Because we have an exactly opposite mind set. Heeeheh sometimes ideas clashes through but still we manage to learn and get along with each other. I love her and always willing to share emotions with her. I also love her family and I treat them as my own too. We bond and we love shopping and spa. Things were still the same since the day I met her. She's still the same person I used to know. The only difference....I gained weight and she doesn't.. argghh... hehehe...

No comments: