Monday, November 10, 2008

One Great Mommy Moment


We are so fond of taking pictures. Capturing great moments and making it really memorable. This photo was really a great portrait of happiness.... Can you see how happy my baby Rica was??? She was really crying of happiness... hehehhe ...kidding aside, Rica was holding her milk bottle while we were preparing this shot. She was happy and smiling at my bro while the cam was being prepared. When it's about time to shoot, Ate Lina took her bottle and my bro took the shot, we didn't know that Rica was about to cry already. We didn't know until we saw the picture. She was quietly frowning and we were all smiling. We just laughed at it because she was the only one sobbing in this great picture.. well we thought a great picture, and it turned out to be a cutie pose... It's great being a mom and it feels great to be able to capture the moments of my baby. Having captured all her facial gestures.. Don't worry Rica I'll keep this pic and when you're in your teens, I'll make sure you'll deny everything......hahahahaha....

1 comment:

nine said...

yan auntie ha nag-view ako
hehe!!!...

by the way,nice 2ng website.
i'm serios...


-nine