Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A night of giggles


jozel, josh, allan, me, mj, kaye and marvin. Eric took the shot

So nice sisig

On the night of Oct. 31, 2008 me and my friends had a great dinner, small chats and numerous giggles. We missed each other. I do really miss them so much. They were some of those few people i really treasure because we had a great bonding when we were still working together. And though now that we have our different careers, we still try, i said TRY to find time to see each other.. HEHEHE talagang try ha kasi it's so hard to gather these people. So busy as a bee... There were times that we get so excited to see each other, pero pag dating ng time na mag kikita na kmi naku a lot of explaining to do ang mga laging absent. Haayy, Although I understand why some can't come, still it's disappointing, kasi naman miss ko na sila eh. heheheh. But at least, we still were able to meet our busy schedules and get to meet at times. And I'm so happy that after all these years, we are still great friends. I love them and I know they love me too. NAks.... Actually, we also miss our other colleagues..Our team leader, our team mates.... Anyway, we had our dinner at Benito's in Tomas Morato. And I love the sisig. It's highly recommended. Very affordable and it tastes good too. We'll soon be having our get together again this Nov 21. We are planning to go to tagaytay and stay for 2 nights... NAku I wonder who's going to be there and who's not. I got no worries, coz kaye was able to record a short clip for those who promised to come....

No comments: