Friday, March 6, 2009

Congratulations Ninang Mommy Kaye!


Cheers to a new baby in our group.. I am really happy that Ninang Mommy ( kaye for short) is now on her way to a real mommy life. It was one of my wishes that kaye would get preggy soon. Now it came too soon... Thanks Bro! I am really happy for the couple that they are having a new member of their family. I cant' find time to go and visit them now since I am quite busy because my BOSS is still here and busy with all her stuffs.. Anyway, I really wanted to see her, know how is she, what her cravings are? I really wish her a safe and happy pregnancy. I wonder is it a baby kaye or junior marvs.. Whatever as long as normal and healthy baby... we now have 2 children and a coming baby in the group.. I wonder who's gonna give us a new baby next?? hmmmm... Chong, Mare, Kaye...always remember that we all love you and we pray for you, and your baby to be healthy..And marvin to be more supportive in your pregnancy...Take care....!!!

No comments: