Saturday, May 16, 2009

The small cabinet

Have you experienced hitching an elevator by yourself and you are bound to get off on the 29th floor of the building or even higher? I often do.... Most of the time I feel silly. I catch myself in a lot of situations really funny while waiting for the 29th floor. Most of the time I stare at the number buttons. I seem to memorize those numbers when I was in gradeschool but funny how I keep reading it while inside an elevator alone. Sometimes I can even catch myself staring those numbers flashing on top of the elevator door. and waiting for the "ting" of the elevator bell. Whew.... not even ten times do I catch myself with this kind of senarios. There were moments that during the whole time I was riding an elevator, I keep staring at myself at the mirror wall of that small running cabinet. Hahahaha...then before I step off, I realized, hey, that was a long travel... haha.... At least before I set foot on our unit, I was all made up...did some retouching there, spritz on some perfume...in that not so long travel inside the small cabinet.. .

No comments: