Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A long blog-vacation

Whew!!! It's been a month or so when I last made my blog entry. It has been a very busy month for me. March 2009 when me my kid and my mom together with my other relatives had a vacation in Hongkong and went to Disneyland on a quite rainy day... April 2009 when my and my hubby together with MJ and Allan went to Bracay for the holidays... (holyweek to be exact) we spent so ggod times together. We bonded and we were so lucky to have a very nice sunny day during our stay in Boracay. It was a time for partying, swimming, strolling along the beach and the most that I liked most...The food-ful buffet.... Actually it was my hubby who really enjoyed the buffet... Aside from the Boracay thing.... I have been busy supervising my mom's house which is due to be finished and furnished by July. We are currently staying in a condo in Eastwood and for me the space is really not comfortable to us. having lived in our previous house which has a lot of space for all of us, and now living in a very small and not-so-spacious unit makes us not breathe and can't sleep good enough. Now May 2009, I am still working on the finishing touches for our "dream house." Quite in a hurry as I may say, because we are really trying our best to have it finished by july. It's good that the process is really doing good. Well, that's the main reason for me not having a new blog. I can say that this is my longest blog-vacation.... zzZZZZzzzzZZ

No comments: