Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday Lunch

Me and Hubby
Hubby and Railey

Color Time!!!


My Railey

My nothing-so-special Salisbury Steak

After hearing mass yesterday at St. Paul the Apostle's Parish in Timog, we went to Gateway Mall in Cubao with my mom, my hubby and railey. Ok! it was a nice lunch because we only have 1 kid with us and this time...adult team won... We didn't have KFC this time. Although Railey still had chicken but we had lunch in Pancake House...At least there are other options to choose. I had Salisbury Steak. My mom only had Pancakes...(dieting fever)...My hubby and my son had Chicken....and 3 extra gravy, charged for 28 pesos each...hmmpf...As I remember about only a month ago, the extra gravy in Pancake House costs only 13 pesos...well anyway, The salisbury steak tastes just ok...Nothing Special. hehehhehe...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should have tried the macaroni pasta ... its good and i am not a fan of macaroni ... at least ndi KFC mare ... lol