Monday, February 9, 2009

One Great Mommy Moment

Railey playing with Barney
Railey with Barney

The first time I ever saw my son playing with pets was when we were in my childhood bestfriend Lila's house last Feb 2, 2009. I know how my son would react everytime he see dogs, cats, even the smallestants...He's freakin' mad!!! But this time a totally different kid. A very pet loving boy. He even played with Barney (the cute dog) the whole time I was busy chatting with his Ninang Lila. From then on, he would always ask me, mommy I like to have a pet...OMG!!! I'm not a pet lover myself!!! I would simply say, "we don't know how to take care of them, maybe next time." And he would answer like a grown up boy..."mommy, I want to take care of pets, I love them, I'll feed them, I'll give them a good shower and I'll play with them, i'll ask the dog to fetch the bone. But mom, how can I brush his teeth....they are so liit...." Hearing these words, made me realize that this has been another great mommy moment for me...My son is serious for having pets and he knows how to take care of pets. My son is growing up so fast.. He can now answer me with a great sense.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I have mine too! As in! Read my post ...

Railey is growing up na talaga ... galing!

rochelle said...

our kids talaga grow soooo fast....haaay!