Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Smokey Eye-makeup And My Falsies



Well, this is the first time I tried doing smokey eyes and look what I ended to...for me not bad...hehehe!!! We are attending a school program for my boy and the show is intended for the mothers. So I think I have to look good coz i know it will be some memorable event between me and my son. Going back to the make up, i used MAC eye shadow for this. For other people who may not know me personally, i have chinky eyes so it's quite small. So doing a smokey eye make-up would make it appear a little bigger and opened. So I used Vanilla (MAC eyeshadow) as a base. I applied all over the entire lid. Then I applied Smut (MAC eyeshadow) to contour. First I applied it from my outer lash line going half of my inner lid then blend, blend, blend. And the secret for a good eye makeup as what professionals say is BLENDING. And I agree since i don't have a professional knowledge in doing it but i think I was able to do it better than the first timers do (naks! yabang)! To make it appear a little opened i applied Clinique's liquid Eye Liner in Black to my upper lashline and applied again Smut MAC eyeshadow to my lower lash line...For the finishing touches I applied my false lashes with a black lash grip glue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice mare ... ang ganda