Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mother's Day in September




Last September 27, 2008 was the celebration of mother's day in my Son's pre-school. It was the first time I really felt emotional for son's achievement. He is now 4 years old and in his junior kinder year. He was able to dance infront of the crowd. I really meant A LOT OF PEROPLE. I never expected he would dance so great with confidence. It touches my heart seeing him performing with full confidence. I just don't know if most mothers out there experienced hiding their teary eyes while watching their child doing the performance right in front of the audience. Whew... all my hardships and pain where gone seeing him like a big boy with independence in him. He would always want to be on his own. I even knew from his classmate's mom that he even told his classmates that i won't be able to come and watch his program just because he doesn't want me to see him dancing. From there I knew how he would be so independent and just not like other kids who doesn't want to stay away from their mommy's skirt. But he is really different.. I love him...I love how he carries himself. I love how he manage to grow up to be a fine boy.



This Photo was taken while we were waiting for Railey's presentation...





Railey was patiently sitting (as he was directed by his teacher) because it's time for the teachers to perform.... While he was seated, I was observing him and I can't help to smile because he was so behave. I never thought of him being patient and just waiting while seated not like the other kids that when being told to sit and yet no one is watching them, they keep on roaming around.




This is the gift that railey gave me. He drew and colored it. What a great improvement. Before he entered PAREF he can't color nicely. But now I can see how his motor skills improved well.

All mothers were called to come up to stage...can you see me??? hehehehe





1 comment:

Unknown said...

ndi kita nakita mare ... wala ka sa gitna e ... tsaka ndi kakaiba ung suot mo ... lol ...

ganda ng gift sayo ni railey ha ... nice! keep that bakla